Re: Finished! Finally!...bulletin board idea

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:47:02 PDT

    Jennifer wrote:
    "You cut one up in grid blocks. You can
    either label the back of each piece or not..if you
    don't, it is more like a puzzle. You give each child
    a square piece of blank white tagboard (or any heavy
    paper) and have them copy their piece. It is up to
    you whether you ask them to duplicate the colors or
    not."

    I did a similar project with a digital photograph of
    the our principal making a funny face. Each student
    received a 1 cm piece of the photo and a 12X12" piece
    of drawing paper. They replicated their tiny piece
    and we put them together on the gym wall. The
    students didn't see the photograph and the pricipal
    didn't know all the facts. It was great fun. We did
    this as a part of the semester exam.

    =====
    Debbie
    NE Texas