Re: old girl, new job!

From: Marand10
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:40:44 PDT

    CHRISTINE,
    CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR AN AWESOME PROJECT FOR YOU HIGH SCHOOL KIDS....THIS
    COMPANY REPRODUCES ART FROM ALL AGES INTO CUSTOM
    PRODUCTS....WWW.SQUARE1ART.COM

    LITERATURE IS NOT QUITE HIGH SCHOOL ORIENTED BUT THE OUTCOME FOR THE
    STUDENTS IN HIGH SCHOOL IS AWESOME. I DO IT YEARLY AND THE KIDS REALLY LOVE
    IT ....THEN I PROFIT AND BUY AWESOME SUPPLIES.

    LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION

    KATHY MARANDA

    ---