Re: Finished! Finally!

From: Marand10
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:25:57 PDT

    Sounds like a great bb....do it and relax....the boards will last you a long
    time especially if you only see the kids once a week.

    Now, if you really want to be the "belle of the ball" as a first year
    teacher....DO THIS ART PROJECT and at the same time augment your own ART
    BUDGET.

    Visit the web site: www.Square1Art.com. I did this project and the school
    LOVES it so much that we do it every year. I profit close to 50% and am able
    to buy slab rollers, kilns supplies that would choke a horse, and awesome
    videos that I use as the kids work. Now...my idea for purchasing this year
    is a digital camera on a stand that will allow the kids to watch the tv
    screen as I show them skills such as tying, weaving under/over etc. This is
    going to be great. I'm scheduled to do the project in the fall and get all
    the custom products back after winter break since I teach so many kids. Let
    me know if you need more information and I'll put you in touch with the lady
    that scheduled my program. She's the owner....and is great to work with'
    cause she has also taught art since 1969 and is VERY VERY knowledgeable. Let
    me know.

    Kathy Marand

    ---