Re: Art, PE, Drama, and Dance???

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 13:42:17 PDT

    Christine,

    I just walked in from Barnes and Noble. I noticed a book in the
    education section along the lines of Doing Plays with Elementary school
    children. Not too sure of the title, but it's something like that.
    Research it on Amazon (look by subject) and I'm sure you will find it. I
    only glanced at it and made a mental note to look later. Could be
    interesting. Might help with all subject areas.

    Sandra in AL

    ---