Re: Younger grades talking was RE: Decision Time Help ASAP Long (for Brenda)

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 09:59:31 PDT

    2. The
    kids are not use to listening to "other" voices. Think how many peopl

    Kimberly Herbert wrote:

    > Holly,
    > I have found that the children at small private schools and home schoolers

      Kimberly, I have found that being a 'new voice' to occaisional kids in groups.
    actually gets their attention more. /They don't know what to think of me, and are not
    sure what I'll do. ( Nothing, of course, but I don't let them know that). I think
    that you have the parents whom, for whatever reasons, feel the need to be rude and
    disrespectful.
    I'm sure you give a 'procedure' to the groups before they come, but maybe you could
    talk to the head of the group before they sssstart, and theb elicit their help in the
    clean-up. I tell my kids in school that there is no maid...
    Just my thoughts. Betsy

    ---