Yes there are less posts

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 07:53:09 PDT

    One reason is that it is summer....and people are on vacation....I am still
    on the list because I will not have as much time to help next school year.
    Some of you who are new to the list may not have seen it when there were so
    many personal little "chats" going on. This is a professional list that is
    sponsored by the Getty. It is for free flow of ideas to better art
    education...and education in general. There is nothing clickish about it.
    There are not as many replies to the whole list but rather to the person who
    sent the original post. That way there are fewer messages to delete. If you
    also are interested in the topic--let the list know and you may also receive
    the files-- info whatever. Something needed to be done to make it more
    manageable for everyone (and for the Getty). You will find that those who
    contribute to the list will get much in return. Let us know what you have to
    offer. Bunki and others worked hard to keep this list alive. I hope their
    efforts will continue to pay off. People are still responding to requests
    for art education topics when they think it is something the entire list
    will benefit from. It is OK to disagree. If you think the whole list needs
    to read and delete answers to everyone's questions--then let the list know.

    IMHO
    Judith

    ---