Re: book question

From: margaret-jayne
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 06:52:21 PDT

    I can't remember the name of the book either, but I do remember reading it as a child. I am racking my brains now to try and remember. There was also a film made of the book. Don't suppose this is any help really! There is doubt about the authenticity of the statue and the children set out to prove that it is genuine, I think. I remember that they hid in a museum. Oh this is so frustrating! I'll stop ranting now and go away and think some more!
    Margaret.