Decision Made

From: Alasann1
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 06:10:44 PDT

    After such an interesting interview expereience......

    for those that did not see the post, i was given the chance to take a job in a town an hour away . The conditions were not so great,the expectations were great with lots of stay-after-and-do-it- for free jobs and there was not even a pay scale offered for me to consider.
    Well, I decided that the work I have at home will suffice. I am still seeking a better paying job, but I am hopeful for something closer to home (so I can put in those extra hours...)
    I guess when you grow up , you have to make these decisions. I pray I made the correct one.
    Alice Ann

    ---