Good news--on "How to get an A"--from Judith

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 05:19:13 PDT

    This is the short post for today. My son is so happy to help us out. Judy
    (of Judy and Harry) is doing everything right....It is just that we can not
    figure out how to open the files...I told my son...and it is the first thing
    he is going to do for me (us) when he gets home Saturday. I give Judy an "A"
    for effort....she is baking cookies and doesn't have the time...but I
    do...and so does my son...

    Have a good day!

    Judy

    ---