Computer questions - saving favorites

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 04:56:59 PDT

    Dear list,
            Does anyone know how to save bookmarks to a disk for use on another
    computer? I had a teacher in my html class do it - he gave us a disk with
    examples of good and bad sites. Our educator wants the URL for art education
    sites I have saved (I've tried exporting and importing but that doesn't
    work. When you click on it tries to go to my hard drive instead of the URL.)
    We are both using IE 5.0.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator