book question

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 04:59:18 PDT

    A fellow grad student asked our class last night about a book she had read
    as a child and felt that it would be great motivation for lessons. She
    couldn't remember the title and the rest of us were not familiar with it.
    So I thought maybe someone on this list might know.

    It was about a little boy and girl and an older woman. It seems the woman
    has hidden a small statue by Michelangelo and leaves clues for the kids to
    find it. Seems like she mentioned a room full of file cabinets.

    Not much to go on, but any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Joy

    ---