Re: where did the messages go?

From: Artemis420
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 22:02:40 PDT

    In a message dated 7/12/00 8:40:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Alasann1
    writes:

    << what I have noticed is not so much the reduction in numbers of posts, but
    that no matter what I ask or request, there are no (or very little) responses

     If this is recent, then I think its just summer vacation time. When the
    school year begins there will be more letters.
    However, a note of priggishness that is unwholesome in an art community does
    arise from time to time...
    Artie

    ---