Finished! Finally!

From: SANDRA ROWLAND (serowland)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 21:31:03 PDT

    Thought I would let everyone know I have finally finished cleaning the
    mess the last art teacher left me. Thanks to everyone for the support
    that I could get it done and for the ideas for what to do with strange
    amounts of supplies. Now I have to do my bulletin board. It's 24 feet
    long! I have one idea for a section. We will start with Matisse and
    color therory (A Matisse exibit is at the Birmingham Art Museum now till
    Sept 10 - supposed to be good if any of you are in the area go see it)
    One section is devoted to Matisse and another will be mixing primary
    colorsa. I thought as Harry Potter books are so popular, I would draw a
    Harry with a wand and title it The Magic of Color. Does that sound too
    goofy? Or will the elementary (K-4) love it? Remember that this is my
    first year. I have people to impress! Thanks all!

    Sandra in AL

    ---