Re: where did the messages go?

From: Alasann1
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 20:34:15 PDT

     what I have noticed is not so much the reduction in numbers of posts, but that no matter what I ask or request, there are no (or very little) responses. It is almost like there is a clique going on. One good thing is that as an artist, I never felt the need to be a part of cliques so it is not a grave issue.
    Just makes me sorta disenchanted.
    Life goes on.

    ---