STick UP where?

From: Alasann1
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 20:31:49 PDT

    I couldnot agree more with you that censorship sucks.
    I don't usually speak in such terms,but I feel it is rediculous that what I find so invigorating and inspiring often is interpreted as an invasion of the use of this wonderful sight.
    While I have your attentin-thank you to all the great artists out there who constantly inspire and enourage me to work harder and provide greater instruction.You are the leadership that I often follow. You are the best.

    ---