Re: Younger grades talking was RE: Decision Time Help ASAP Long (for Brenda)

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 20:31:12 PDT

    I've found that to be true also. I have two schools at different ends of the
    economic scale and I find the lower school to be better behaved and more
    appreciative of what they are offered.
    I too have helped out the PTA at an inconvience to me. I had the students
    make pictures for a fundraiser that were transferred onto t-shirts, mugs,
    etc. It put me behind and I did not get a cent of the money. I'm going to
    do this again this year, in Janurary and plan on requesting some money for my
    budget, as it has been cut by $100. I get $300 for 600+ kids for an entire
    year, at this school! I'm very frugal and inventive, but next school year
    will be a challenge. Janet

    ---