where did the messages go?

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:22:27 PDT

    Howdy fellow artsednetters!

    My inbox has been reduced from about 60 messages (or more) a day to 6 messages! This has been happening for 2 days. I know we've got some vacationers on the list but it seems like something is up! Has everybody else noticed the decrease in messages?

    Michelle H. Harrell
    Southeast Raleigh High School
    Center for Accelerated Studies
    Raleigh, North Carolina