where did the messages go?

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:22:27 PDT

    Howdy fellow artsednetters!

    My inbox has been reduced from about 60 messages (or more) a day to 6 messages! This has been happening for 2 days. I know we've got some vacationers on the list but it seems like something is up! Has everybody else noticed the decrease in messages?

    Michelle H. Harrell
    michelle_h_harrell
    Southeast Raleigh High School
    Center for Accelerated Studies