Re: Precor Helps with Weight Loss

From: Artystyc3
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 17:32:26 PDT

    I hate to excercise-but the Precor gave me new incentive.
    My right knee is shot from repeated dislocations, but I'm not in enough pain
    yet for
    my HMO to do anything about it.
    But the Precor offers excercise with no joint stress. It's a beginning for me
    and
    it burns twice the calories as the treadmill.
    Wish I could afford one in my home.
    Patti

    ---