Re: Art and Music CD-ROM Series

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 09:44:15 PDT

    Thanks, Judy, for the kind words and the help. My four grandchildren have
    been visiting for a few days and I have taken some time away from work to
    enjoy them. They are a joy as well as a handful (ages 8 mo to 7 years.) If
    anyone needs help with pricing, orders or Sax in general, I am always eager
    to help. Hope you're all enjoying the summer and getting some well deserved
    rest. Judy Nagel
    jnagel