"How to get an A in Art"--again the other Judy

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 08:43:10 PDT

    Please be patient one and all....This Judy (Judy Decker) is helping Judy
    out. Her "How to Get an A" will be posted next week after my son returns
    from Boy Scout Camp. I am enjoying the humor in this so much...so please
    wait. My son Matthew will change this file into a file that all can open. He
    owes me this one. I am taching him how to drive and have fun
    driving....tee-hee. My son has taught me everything (well almost everything)
    about using computers....If he can not find a way to open it...then I will
    let you know....

    Have a good day all!

    Judy Decker

    ---