Re: Ola from Santa Fe

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 08:18:16 PDT

    Rdunkelart wrote:
    > This Tres Culturas program is wonderful. Here with Gabrielle, Mary Jane and
    > Nancy (of course - she instructs) and having the time of our lives. Monday
    > toured the> Wheelwright Museum, Tuesday was all
    > Gerogia Okeeffe her musuem, today we visit the Folk Art Museum
    > and> in the afternoon create tin projects with a Native American Artisan. Thursday
    > a visit to the Housers sculpture compound - Friday
    > a trip to Cochiti Pueblo for Buena Ventura Feast Day Celebration.> Roberta

    Now now- Hola is with a silent "H"- how are you doing? Como Esta? We
    expect a full report with scanned pictures- Roberta I am so Jealous
    and this is when I miss having money the most! Hope you guys are
    having FUN! Hey now Bunki hasn't swooped in has she? We know she's
    gone but not far- so for all those missing her:
    Toodles :)
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---