Ola from Santa Fe

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 08:03:00 PDT

    This Tres Culturas program is wonderful. Here with Gabrielle, Mary Jane and
    Nancy (of course - she instructs) and having the time of our lives. Monday
    toured the
    Wheelwright Museum and had a wonderful lecture with Rob, Tuesday was all
    Gerogia Okeeffe her musuem, her homes at Ghost Ranch and Abiqui and of course
    the wonderful scenery that she painted. today we visit the Folk Art Museum
    and
    in the afternoon create tin projects with a Native American Artisan. Thursday
    a visit to the Housers sculpture compound - Allan and Bob his son. Friday
    a trip to Cochiti Pueblo for Buena Ventura Feast Day Celebration. Dancing
    etc.
    So much to do so jammed packed - sleeping is wonderful - cool nights no ac
    Food is simple and terrific. So educational and fun - of course there is
    shopping
    also and that is such fun - even if it is just window shopping. Wish all of
    you were
    here - put this on your calendar with Nancy Walkup next year! Roberta

    ---