Art and Music CD-ROM Series

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:58:24 PDT

    I just though I would help Judy Nagel out a bit here...

    SAX catalog has them on page 335 in there 2000 catalog.
    This is a wonderful series. I highly recommend purchasing all of them...but
    if you can not, you will have to look in Clearvue (sp?) which sells them
    individually.
     SAX has the set for $574.95. They are hybrid (meaning will work on both
    machines). I did purchase the Twentieth Century one and really like
    it--sells separately for $79.95

    Anyone new to the list should add Judy Nagle to your address books. I don't
    have her in mine from home....but anytime I needed something, I e-mailed her
    directly and would get an immediate response...just a tip worth sharing.

    Sax does have a web page and her e-mail address is on it, I believe. She
    works very hard for her company and watches this list daily for our needs. I
    applaud her efforts--as we all should!
    http://www.saxarts.com
    //info
    Phone 800-558-6696