"How to get an A in Art"--the other Judy

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:36:22 PDT

    I know have another cyber friend in Judy...we Judy's have to stick
    together...so I am helping her out becasue she helped me. If anyone want's
    Judy's (of Judy and Harry)file, this is how you can gt it:
    JudyandharryS

    Click on her address above. The attachments do not come through in the
    digest...I can not vouch for her file yet...but I know it has to be a good
    one! I am waiting for my teacher to get home from Boy Scout camp. Everything
    I know about computers I learned from him first! He is 16 and has been a
    WONDERFUL teacher...so all of you tech wizards out there who are reading
    better have a chuckle at this one...I sure am! My son is the one who taught
    me how to use FrontPage software...He went with me during the four day
    workshop. After a while at home, I picked it up all by myself and didn't
    need his help anymore. I just love all of the ironies in life...they keep me
    going!

    I learn so many lessons from my son and from my students. That is what makes
    education so much fun. I just love it when they find a better way to do
    something. It brings me so much joy!

    Have a good day one and all!

    Judy Decker

    ---