Re: Brommer P&E video and Commander Mark video

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:14:37 PDT

    Christine...I think the Gerald Brommer P&E video is way too advanced for
    grades 1-5. The other one would be great!

    Check out this site for lesson examples and how to order videos.
    http://www.draw3d.com/

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >I had seen a few comments recently regarding two different videos:
    >1) Gerald (?) Brommer P&E video
    >
    >2) Commander Mark (and something about Twinkies) video
    >
    >Would someone be nice enough to tell me how and where to order these, also
    at
    >what levels you use these. I teach gr 1-5.
    >Thanks a lot, Christine :)

    ---