The Lesson

From: dj (djash)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 07:03:26 PDT

    Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and gathering them around
    him, taught them, saying:

    Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are the meek
    Blessed are they that mourn
    Blessed are the merciful
    Blessed are they that thirst for justice
    Blessed are you when persecuted
    Blessed are you when you suffer
    Be glad and rejoice for your reward is great in heaven.

    Then Simon Peter said, "Do we have to write this down?"
    And Andrew said," Are we suppose to know this?"
    And James said, "Will we have a test on this?"
    And Phillip said, "I don't have any paper."
    And Bartholomew said, "Do we have to turn this in?"
    And John said, "The other disciples didn't have to learn this."
    And Matthew said, "Can I go to the bathroom?"
    And Judas said, "What does this have to do with real life?"

    Then, one of the Pharisees who was present asked to see Jesus' lesson
    plan and inquired of Jesus: "Where is your anticipatory set and
    objectives in the cognitive domain?"

    And Jesus wept…………………………………………….

    Donna
    djash