Just got this e-mail regarding a new online art adventure...

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 06:14:14 PDT

    Hi All,

    Just got this e-mail about a new on-line web adventure, haven't tried this
    one yet , but the others by this firm have been very good. Enjoy !! Christine
    :)
    **************
    We're pleased to announce a new art adventure!

    Art Tales: Telling Stories with Wildlife Art
         at the National Museum of Wildlife Art
    http://www.wildlifeart.org/arttales

        Explore wildlife art in ways you never could before!
        Spin your own tale of frontier adventure, write a
        field guide of animals that *you* selected, or curate
        an online exhibition of your favorite wildlife artworks.
        Create a soundtrack of animal sounds, classical works,
        or contemporary music. Then publish your creation on
        the museum's Web site!

        (Third grade to adult)

    ---