RE: Brommer P&E video and Commander Mark video, pls give info on where to get th

From: Mrsbeeswax
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 06:10:39 PDT

    Hi All,
    I had seen a few comments recently regarding two different videos:
    1) Gerald (?) Brommer P&E video

    2) Commander Mark (and something about Twinkies) video

    Would someone be nice enough to tell me how and where to order these, also at
    what levels you use these. I teach gr 1-5.
    Thanks a lot, Christine :)

    ---