Re: Decision Time Help ASAP Long

From: DtGaffney
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 06:05:42 PDT

    Have you read Wong's book on the First Days of School? He talks about setting
    the atmosphere from the very beginning regarding rules, procedures,
    consequences etc. I think if some teachers would share some classroom
    management techniques to get control of student behaviour it may be helpful
    to you. How about sharing a few tried and true management techniques that
    work?

    Donna G

    ---