Key issue

From: wjbaas
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 20:24:17 PDT

    Hi All you wonderful creative people,

    Thank you so much for all the super ideas you had for the keys. some of
    those I've already done, and some are a new twist on an old idea.
    Suggestions ranged from drawing ideas to enameling to sculpture. Done
    lots with texture and am looking foreward to trying some new ideas. Just
    might incorporate them into a sculpture of my own. If I get it done will
    try to scan and send. Have new scanner and am computer challenged.

    Thenks again
    Gelato------where the sun is shining and the lake is beconing
                       Yes I really do live on the water

    ---