Re: How to Get an A in ART

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:50:03 PDT

    Dear Judy, please see note below for Wednesday. Ann

    Dear Judy, (I sent this on Tuesday(
            I got a sign that said "There was an error opening this document.
    File does not begin with %PDF- ." I have a Mac. Preceding this sign
    Acrobat Reader 3.0 page comes up. Any one else having the same problem and
    knows what to do?
            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    Please let me know if this doesn't attach properly. Hope it is helpful.
    Judy

    Wednesday, July 12--Dear Judy, your file took a longer time to download
    today, but it still will not open--has same sign about %PDF- with Acrobat
    Reader preceding. My Mac usually accepts JPEG's. Maybe that will work. Or
    Claris Works/Appleworks.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    ---