Our Getty List photo page

From: D. L. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 21:14:09 PDT

    ..I am posting again as FYI since there seems to be so many new many new members to the list.
    Some folks might have digital cameras or scanners to share images with the members of this list.

    See the Gettylist Photo Album at: http://members2.clubphoto.com/art216973/
    click the link above to get there.
    To add your own stuff:
    Login = artednetter Password = gettylist
    select the album to which you wish to contribute...and look for the edit
    option.

    -=deb=-
    if you are on a list respond to me directly dsterner
    Don't forget to see my students:
    http://www.geocities.com/got2teach/index.html

    ---