Re: Younger grades talking was RE: Decision Time Help ASAP Long (for Brenda)

From: Holly112
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 19:59:46 PDT

    In a message dated 07/11/2000 10:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    kimberly writes:

    <<...It was like tuning
     out someone else in the mall. They just were not used to taking
    instructions...

    I can't tell you how many times I would walk around asking myself, "Is it
    me?" LOL
    Thanx for helping me know it IS them!!!
    Holly :0)

    ---