Re: Benefits of a listserv (B Tysinger)

From: Holly112
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 15:29:00 PDT

    In a message dated 07/11/2000 1:17:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    tyssew writes:

    << what benefits do Art educators
     receive from being aligned with a listserv. What kind of benefits do you
     think you receive? Are there any drawbacks? >>

    I'll try not to be too wordy!

    Benefits: Its a great source of information like websites, ideas, lessons
    and people who are sharing, caring, and good. And talented!
    Drawbacks: THe list takes up way too much of my time because I don't want to
    miss anything! (I'm not using my delete key enough!!! LOL

    Holly :0)

    ---