Re: Renaissance Portriature

From: vranck
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 12:22:14 PDT

    Brent,
    I just spent the day learning to do powerpoint and found a really good site:
    http://www.edsitement.neh.gov/art.html?all
    I put together a slide show on masks but i noticed there was a unit right
    under that one about potraiture. hope this helps.
    vicki

    Say Bye to Slow Internet!
    http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

    ---