Re: Decision Time Help ASAP Long (for Brenda)

From: brenda r (BRobertsonR)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:28:54 PDT

    Gosh I wish you luck. You appear to be a teacher who's called. I have
    always said (when I never dreamed I'd be a teacher) that teachers and
    nurses are called. There need to be more people like you who are willing
    to be part of the solution.
    My crazy situation is that I don't have to work. But I have never been in
    this position before and I don't know exactly what's calling me back
    because it's sure not the money. ($10 per hour)
    Thank you for your tips because I think that is my biggest struggle: The
    not being listened to.
    If anyone else has any suggestions about that problem I'd be grateful as
    well. Thanks and God Bless.

    ---