Thanks everybody for the well wishes

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:26:08 PDT

    Thanks to everybody for all of the well wishes for my new job. I still have
    not seen my classroom, but will do so real soon. Thanks so much to this list
    for being there for me. I would be petrified without this great sounding
    board. Maybe I can help someone with their future concerns once I get some
    teaching experience. Cyber hugs to all :)
    Love ya,
    Janice

    ---