Re: Decision Time Help ASAP

From: brenda r (BRobertsonR)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:15:41 PDT

    Thank you Barb. I really appreciate the advise and I think if I don't try
    it again I will neve know. I can always be an at home painter if it
    doesn't work out. Can you tell me what size and age of a class would
    require an aide? My principal is willing to work with me on that but I
    don't know what to ask for. Any thoughts?

    ---