Decision Time Help ASAP

From: brenda r (BRobertsonR)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 07:08:54 PDT

    I am a first year art teacher without education training. My first year
    was fullfilling: we won many medals and ribbons, many kids enjoyed it.
    But the entire experience was a complete shock to my system.
    I am a mild, quiet type and the rude and disinterested students caused me
    so much greif along with long hours that I didnt expect I have not
    accepted the job this year. It is so hard because my kids go to this small
    private school and in many ways I want to be on board again. I have to
    decide today. My gut tells me to do it again and just see if the second
    year would be different with one already under my belt but on the other
    hand if I was really called to do this wouldn't my decision be easier.
    Any thoughts, I need help fast!

    ---