Re: music and art masters

From: vranck
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 06:13:43 PDT

    Mary Ann,
    There is a set of 12 cds out there that does relate the art to the music
    period. I cannot remember the name. I will post it when i can find out for
    you. We got ours through Austin Peay St. U.'s Center for the Creative Arts.
    Perhaps someone in the music dept. could tell you.
    vicki in tn

    Say Bye to Slow Internet!