Re: Student Art Calendars

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 22:11:58 PDT

    A high school art teacher here did a school art calendar. He used only
    black and white high contrast work, printed them himself using a better
    quality of paper, but still a Xerox machine. They were bound with the
    plastic rings. They were sold in stores all around town--the kids
    prepared a stand (I think out of cardboard) to display them and they were
    usually placed by the cash
    register. Of course parents also bought plenty. I think they sold for
    $10. They did well with it, used the money for the art club to
    travel to portfolio shows. Sid

    # Sidnie Miller #
    # Elko Junior High School #
    # 777 Country Club Drive #