music and art masters

From: maryannkohl (maryann)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 20:31:57 PDT

    Somebody recently told me about a book or a video that takes famous
    artworks and matches them with famous composition (music) from the same
    time period. Does anyone know what this is or how to find it? It sounds
    beautiful...and would be great to add to teaching about the great masters.

    MaryAnn
    maryann

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com