DON'T OPEN MY E-MAIL WITH SUBJECT RE: Interesting lies- Was CBS Sunday Morning

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 20:22:44 PDT

    I just opened it and it wanted to download something. I did not attach
    anything or use special formatting requiring any downloads. I would never do
    that to the list. I've downloaded an upgrade to my virus check and it did
    not hit on anything. Then I sent myself an e-mail, and nothing tried to
    download. I'm not sure what is going on. I've just taken a new medicine for
    the pleurisy and it is making me sleepy. If anyone can think of something
    else I should try please e-mail me at kimberly

    I am very sorry for any problems this causes,
    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator