Re: artsednet digest: July 08, 2000

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 19:03:08 PDT

    Thanks Sandra

    "Mozart and Lou Reed" was part of my Visual Sound work where I tried
    to ascribe some of the visual elements of art such as color, line and
    shape to some of the texture, melody, and loudness of sound, and in
    particular varieties of music. It was a wonderful educational
    experience but one that could keep me researching for years; it was
    self directed and involved interviews with musicians and was somewhat
    narrow in focus. However, in that painting, I alternated my listening
    between Reed and Mozart. thanks for checking out the site!

    christene

    --
    Rob and Christene Sandeson
    Teacher & Artist