Re: Architecture

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:46:26 PDT

    We use the historical buildings in our town to create clay slab facades. 2nd
    graders study community and we find the most interesting buildings in town
    and name the architectural elements on the facades. They roll out the clay
    and cut out the outline. Then they cut out windows and build up columns,
    details, etc. Then we take mirror paper to place in the windows. Makes a
    nice display for art night.

    Julie

    ---