Re: keys

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:42:29 PDT

    Could younger kids use the keys as inspiration for designing their own house
    or car? Or thinking of the Indian in the Cupboard series, imagine opening a
    magic cupboard and what would they find? They could use them in found object
    collages -- maybe a hidden key in the midst of a Louise Nevelson assemblage .
     . just off the top of my head . . . hope you get lots of interesting ideas.

    Julie

    ---