Re:Wayne Thiebaud Ideas

From: Alasann1
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 18:02:56 PDT

    I have done an activity with chalk pastels where I ask the kidss to draw some food- (I actually used cupcakes)TThe kids first draw in one color of their choice doing an outline drawing.
    Then they take another color and redraw- then a third. THen the kids begin to colorize the picture ,making sure not to ccover up all of the lines they started with. the end work is delightfully similar to Mr wayne- and very innocent. I work with young elementary school kids. they can handle it well.

    ---