Supplies & Thoughts for the new school year

From: artrageous
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 09:27:42 PDT

    This year I'm thinking of getting plastic shoeboxes and filling them with basic art supplies--scissors, drawing pencils, erasers, glue, ruler, brushes, etc. and then assigning kids in each period one of the (numbered) boxes.

    While I'm not sure where I would store these--and storage is an issue!--I thought it might be a better way to keep track of supplies (and their use and abuse).

    Does anyone else do this at the high school level? Does this work?

    By the way, I've updated my webpage (http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous) again to (hopefully) make navigation through the site a little easier. I've redone all the lesson plans pages as well as the pages with my artwork. Took FAR longer than I thought it would, but I'm hoping it will be an easier format to use for updating with new student work during the school year.

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---