Re: How to use the digest--just a tip

From: Henry Taylor (taylorh)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 08:45:26 PDT

    Yay, Julie!

    Yeah I liked the TOC too. When I got the digest I used it to
    fuel the search function and just hopped on thru clicking the
    Find button. I don't have one of those cool mice like you! I'm
    envious!!!!!!! I do hav a cool keyboard with similar finctions
    BUT My boy lost the software somewhere along the line Grrrrrrr.
    ;-)

    cheers
    -henry

    ---