Re: Student Art Calendars

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 08:52:59 PDT

    Sharron wrote:
    .. produce a school calendar that features student
    artwork. I know this has been discussed before (and
    I'll look through the archives) but I'd love to talk
    with those of you who have done this successfully.

    I had a class produce a calendar this past school
    year. We had a great time with the project. I called
    several printing companies to try and get a good price
    for having the calendars printed. Most places were
    $25 per calendar. I was very disillusioned at this
    point. Then someone suggested a class at the high
    school. They do simple printing projects - business
    cards, flyers and such for the school and the general
    public. The teacher gave me a price of $6 per
    calendar. By the time the calendars were printed she
    had decided she should have charged more. We sold
    some calendars to pay for having them printed.

    NE Texas

    Do You Yahoo!?
    Get Yahoo! Mail Free email you can access from anywhere!